Everyone today seems to have a drone: Amazon, touting a new high-tech delivery method; YouTubers, with countless aerial videos; your neighbor, who keeps crashing into your tree. But drones are more than a gadget craze. They’re a booming business with the potential to change industries ranging from video to agriculture to contracting—and the ability to change your life.
Drone U was created by drone pilots for drone pilots, to help aspiring professionals turn a pastime into a profitable, sustainable, and successful commercial operation. Livin’ the Drone Life draws on this invaluable experience to teach hopeful drone pros all sides of the business, including:
- How to perform amazing technological feats safely
- The basics of running your own company
- Insight on surviving and thriving in a rapidly evolving field
- The secrets of navigating the tricky regulatory market
Whether you bought your drone on a whim or as part of the tech craze, now is the time to turn your passion into profit, and a hobby into an investment for your future. With the help of Livin’ the Drone Life: An Insider’s Guide to Flying Drones for Fun and Profit, Drone U will show you how to fly safe, fly right, and make your business soar.
- Kindle Edition
- File Size: 912 KB
- Print Length: 152 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Lioncrest Publishing (December 1, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2016